Hey, all you underemployed writers out there who are looking for a big break! (Yeah, that’s like all of us, isn’t it?) Not that we’re recomending this – oh, no, our lawyers have made it very clear that we don’t dare do that – but it certainly looks like a good gig,
Just make sure that you find out what they pay before saying yes:
by Walter Glenn
Are you an experienced writer who has life skills you want to share with the world? We’re looking for general interest freelance writers for another publication, and we’d like to hear from you.
What We’re Looking For
We need smart, curious, detail-oriented writers who are comfortable researching and writing advice about various aspects of life in general. This is an ongoing freelance position, and we’re looking for writers who can start immediately.
In particular, we’re looking for experienced writers in the following areas:
- Cleaning & Organization
- DIY and Home Repair
- Parenting & School
- Personal Care
- Fitness & Health
- Time Management
And don’t worry if you don’t have experience in all those topics. Even if you can write about one or two of them, we want to hear from you.
All of our writers should have the following qualities:
- You must be able to write tips, how-to articles, and more detailed explainers that are clear, well-researched, and easy to understand.
- You must be creative and able to generate article ideas, take suggestions, and make topics interesting and exciting.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have your own computer.
- You must have solid English writing skills.
- You should have some basic screenshot and image editing chops. HTML skills are a plus.
- You must be able to write several articles per week on an ongoing basis.