Website WomenandHollywood.Com is looking for two interns to work starting July 1st of this year and ending December 23rd.
According to the site, these are paid positions ($2000 for the 6 1/2 month employment period) best filled by “people who are interested in film, writing, feminism, and popular culture.”
The interns will be working from home and required to put in ten to fifteen hours a week. Their responsibilities will include:
- Researching and writing crowdfunding, VOD/web series, and Under the Radar features
- Preparing monthly film preview
- Updating weekly newsletter dedicated to informing readers of films by/about women: adding new releases, linking to relevant content on the site, removing titles that are no longer playing, etc.
- Editing interviews with women directors for festival features
- Transcribing interviews with female directors, actors, and writers for festivals and other events as needed
- Conducting research projects, including research for infographics, podcasts, and presentations
- Writing blog posts as needed
TVWriter™ can’t vouch for any of this, but from where we sit this sounds pretty darn good. You’ll find all the details HERE
Break a leg! (And, as always, if you do apply, let us know how it goes.)