by Larry Brody
One of the most recent episodes anyway.
No, I can’t remember what it was about. But TV Guide can: “Five-0 investigates when a teen girl is murdered by a professional hit man. Steve and his team must first determine why she was a target before they can locate her killer.” Sound a tad familiar, police procedural lovers?
- It has some fantastic looking women.
- Scott Caan
- Scenery’s as gorgeous as ever
- Been there, done that (literally)
- Can’t imagine why anyone wants to see this kind of thing anymore
- Not a bad show but has even less of a reason to be called HAWAII FIVE-0 than it did when I watched it in Season One.