…And here’s just a sample of the kinds of things I found:
- Register All Your Original Material
- I wrote a pilot…now what?
- Things to include in a show’s Bible
- A Reason To Write
- Television Drama Pilot – 1 hour or 2 hour
- Changing locations within a scene– please help
- should you/do you write for the audience?
- What’s the last thing you learned from a dream?
- Introducing All the Characters in Act 1
- Rom-Com question.
- Why is Final Draft the industry standard?
- Route to Writers’ Assistant job
- 32 too old?
- Writing Partners vs Solo Writing – A few questions
- New York
- Newbie needs advice on potential development contract
- Does this really happen?
- Query Letter help…
I have to admit that I found the threads above fascinating. And informative. And all that other good stuff. “Age hath not withered,” etc.
If you’ve got questions, the Message Board just may have the answers because, let’s face it, the odds are you’re not the first person with a particular problem/concern/issue. I could be wrong, but the only way you’ll know is if you check it out.
Bottom line: Have a look at all that’s available on the Board and let us know how it works out. And also let us know what else you’d like to find out so TVWriter™ can get you that info too.