The countdown above tells the story. TVWriter™’s People’s Pilot and the Spec Scriptacular Online Writing Contests close to entries in less than 2 weeks, at 11:59 PM June 1, 2013.
Time to shift into high gear. Yikes!
Winners, Finalists, or Semi-Finalists of the two contests are currently on the staffs of CHICAGO FIRE, PERSON OF INTEREST, THE WALKING DEAD, RIZZOLI AND ISLES, and GREY’S ANATOMY, and that’s just the ones we know about because they’ve stayed in touch.
And that’s in addition to the combined $12,000+ Worth of Contest Prizes including:
- 1 month (4 weeks) of Weekly Mentorship (by phone, e-mail, or, if possible, in person with producer-writer Larry Brody of TVWriter™
- Individual mentorship sessions
- Cash money
- Free admission to the TVWriter™ Advanced Online TV and Film Writing Workshop
- 1 year of Gold Plan Spotlighted Screenplay Posting Service at ScreenwriterShowcase.Com
- Inclusion in the vaunted TVWriter.Com List of Recommended Writers
- Winners will get really nice recommendations as needed (unless you act, you know, like a jerk)
Lest we forget: Free Feedback is yours for the entering. We’ll be sending out the individual scores and the criteria for those scores to all entrants after the Winners are announced. (And boy are we proud of ourselves for doing this.)
For more info:
Originally posted in the April TVWriter™ e-Newsletter. Subscribe here.